Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Unhappy

So the last few weeks Eric has been playing WoW again. His friends are back to playing, so he is playing. I don't care. If that's how he wants to spend his free time, good for him. I know he is trying to get in as much playing time as possible since the baby coming means he wont be able to play like that anymore.

But playing WoW and completely ignoring me is not OK. I don't ask for much. I understand his work is stressful and he needs to unwind. I am not asking for much. I go to bed around 10:30. I just want him to come home and cuddle up with me. I want him to remind me he is attracted to me. I don't exactly like how I look. I see a big belly and 29 pounds of weight gain.

This is just my ramblings given that I am almost 39 weeks pregnant and miserable. I feel so uncomfortable and just bleh! UGH! I am ready to not be pregnant anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment