Thursday, May 26, 2011

Dr Apt Update

I know my appointment was last friday and I am behind on my posts but here is the small update.

Everything looks good. 1 pound of weight gain in the previous 2 weeks (which was good news to them). I am doing my best and most days I am good about not being stressed about weight gain. If I gain too much, I will just have to work that much harder post baby. Heartbeat sounded good. We are measuring right on track.

The dr did mention that I should talk to a general surgon about possibly having my gall bladder removed. I was so confused since last apt they said it was a small gall stone with no gall bladder irritation or inflamation. This time she said its not a now issue but if we want to have more kids its something to consider. I am going to look into it, but I dont want it to interfere with Baby S. I am curious if you can breastfeed post gall bladder removal surgery and how that whole thing works. So I will probably make an appointment with a dr after baby comes but not going to do anything if it will interfere with care of Baby S.

No comments:

Post a Comment