Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Weekend Roundup

UGH... Its Tuesday and I am at work. I was hoping baby would make some kind of progress and I would be at home this week, but no luck. But at least this is my last week of work.

I spent the weekend mostly laying on the couch either sleeping or cross-stitching. I am trying hard to finish the baby sampler but just not sure it will be finished in time. I don't think I will have a lot of time to work on it after she comes.

I got so hopeful on Sunday (ok not really but its was progress comparatively). I had 6 contractions (of course this was over the coarse of the whole day, so doesn't actually mean much). They weren't really long and only 2 were anything I would remotely describe as painful.

Saturday I spent some time in the pool with my friend Jamie. It felt really good. Just nice to have the water supporting my stomach instead of my own body. Sunday, we went and had Indian food. I found this carry-out type place and it wasn't too bad. Eric said that if I had taken him there the first time I told him about Indian food he would have been more willing to go eat! He liked the place so much better than any other restaurant we have been to for Indian food. I ordered too much but had some good eating on Monday!

Monday I went to Eric's work to see the fireworks. It was our first time seeing the fireworks together in our 2.5 years together. We had a fantastic view from the roof of his work. It was really special. He sat with his arms around me, and I really felt like it was a special family moment for us. And the fireworks were awesome. They shot some off that were heart shaped. It was really cool.

All in all, good relaxing weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment