Tuesday, December 20, 2011

5 months old

So Susie turned 5 months old last Friday. I cant believe how quickly she is getting bigger. I feel like we just brought her home and now she is like double the size she was (well not quite). She is becoming my big girl. She is such a wonderful girl! I love her so much. I still cant believe that I can love someone as much as I love her.

She isnt rolling over yet. If you take her hands, and help her up a little, she will stand up. She seems amazed that she can do that. But she is so strong. She can stand for almost a min before crumpling back down. She has this big, beautiful, heart melting smile. She loves to smile and laugh. She is very social. She is so well behaved when we go out in public. She will sit well through dinner (mostly). If dinner takes too long, she does start to get irritable. She is learning to entertain herself more and more. She will lay on her playmat and play with all the hanging toys. She loves the one that when you pull vibrate as they go back up.

She is very determined to get ANYTHING she has in her hand into her mouth. Her hand eye coordination is not quite there yet though. Its very amusing to watch her take the toy in her hand and then try to get it into her mouth. She hits her cheek/forehead A LOT. But its so cute to watch.

She sits in her bouncy seat but its starting to be too small for her. She is getting heavier and its getting bent a bit more. Plus she has started working on flipping herself out of the seat any chance she gets.

I am so excited about Christmas for her. She has no clue what the toys even are, but she is getting quite a few of them. I want to open them all now and play with them (with her of course)!

No comments:

Post a Comment