Wednesday, April 4, 2012

April 3 - Standing

April 3rd, 2012

So we were sitting in the tv room (just me and Susie, daddy had to work - stupid election coverage). Susie was sitting on the floor surrounded by all her toys. She was getting fussy. I was sitting on the couch next to her, talking to her and watching some show. She flops over to her belly and gets up on her hands. I was so sure she was going to crawl. So I sat up, stretched my arms out, and beckoned her to come to me. She looked like she was going to, but flopped over instead. Well, I still had my arms out, so she flopped over a little and got to where she could reach my arms. She put her left hand on my right arm, and right hand on my left arm. She then proceeded to pull herself up into a standing position (complete with adjusting her feet). I was so shocked! I looked down and her with the biggest smile I have ever had. "You did it Boo-Boo, you did it! I am so proud of you. My big girl!" She got this HUGE grin on her face. You could tell she was so happy because I was happy. She then did it a few minutes later for a second time.

No comments:

Post a Comment